– Foods that make you fertile.
– Foods that you need to avoid.
The same way the men folks value their sperm count is also the same the female folks value fertility. However, fertility is not gender biased, it concerns both the male and the female.
One word that restricts fertility is the female gender is ‘conception’. Only females have the capacity and ability to conceive.
It is important to know that a lady can conceive regardless of what she eats. However, research has shown it that what you eat or fill your stomach with can actually affect fertility.
There are some foods that decrease the chances of conceiving.Eat healthy foods and a balanced diet. It is also good to stay away from junks so that you can do yourself a whole lot of good.
Some fertility-boosting foods you should add to your diet include;
1.Take dairy foods such as; yogurt, milk, cheese etc. These foods help the bone health and reproductive health.
2. Consumption of oyster also helps you to be fertile.
3. Feed on organic fruits and vegetables.
4. Eat whole grains, whole grains are filled with fiber, important vitamins, and immune supporting properties. Fiber is important for helping the body to get rid of excess hormones and helps to keep the blood sugar balanced.
Fiber helps to regulate blood sugar levels which help to reduce fertility issues such as PCOS, immunological issues and promotes healthy hormonal balance.
5 Lean animal protein such as; lean turkey, lean beef and lean chicken are also good for fertility.
6. Eat a lot of bell peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, kiwi, citrus and other food sources that are high in vitamin C.
7. You can also take foods that are rich in vitamin D like; eggs, fatty fish, cold liver oil, vitamin D is needed to help the body create sex hormones which in turn affects ovulation and hormonal balance.
8. Fish also supplies important essential fatty acids (omega 3) to our diet. These fatty acids aid in the production of hormones, reduce inflammation and help regulate the menstrual cycle.
Fish is also a great source of protein and vitamin A. Eat a lot of salmon, sardines, herrings and other types of fatty fish.
Avoid these foods to enhance your fertility;
1. Junk foods or processed foods.
2. Avoid taking cold foods, alcohol and smoking cigarette.
3. Also, avoid caffeine and spicy foods. A heavy caffeine habit can be a big-time fertility buster.
Eat healthy foods that boost your hormone and enhance reproduction.