How To Roast Almonds
– Simple methods to follow whenever you want roast almonds.
– The importance of eating almonds.
An almond is a type of tree nut that is edible. A lot of people love to eat almonds probably because it contains a lot of vital nutrients that benefit the body in a lot of ways.
Aside from the fact that people eat it as a snack, there are many important benefits that it contributes to the health.
Also, roasted almonds taste better and more delicious than the raw ones. However, it is possible to purchase the raw almonds and roast them at home.
In fact, many people prefer this to purchasing the roasted ones. This is why it is important for you to know how to roast almonds at home.
Freshly roasted almonds are healthier than buying the already packaged ones.
The following are the basic processes that you should follow whenever you want to roast an almond nut and make a snack on your own;
1. The first step is to prepare or collect the raw almonds that you will use.
2. You can also add some ingredients such as olive oil, sea salt, etc but this is not compulsory. Add these only if you want it.
3. Also, prepare the oven you want to use and preheat the oven.
4. The next thing to do is to put the nuts on a tray then put the tray in the oven.
5. Then you should roast in an oven at 350° for 10-15 minutes. However, after 5 minutes of putting it in the oven, remove and stir so that one side will not have a different color separate from the other side. And to also prevent the side from burning.
6. After i5 minutes, check whether it is ready.
7. Remove from oven and allow it to cool down.
However, do not cool the nuts on the tray they were baked on or you will risk scorching them. When the nuts are brown and they smell nutty, remove from the oven and immediately transfer onto a plate or another baking sheet.