Why you should eat almonds.
Health benefits of almond.
Numerous health benefits are attached to eating almonds. Almond is a type of small, hard, sweet and nut with many properties. It can be eaten as a snack.
There are different types of almond, we have both the sweet almond and bitter almond. Sweet almonds are edible, as they can be eaten as snacks while the bitter almond is used to make almond oil which can serve as an ingredient in the preparation of dishes.
It can also serve as an ingredient in pizza, salad, casseroles etc. It is nutritious and beneficial to the health.
The health benefits of almonds include:
1. It is a nut that contains nutrients and useful components that include: Vitamin E, Phosphorous, Calcium, Magnesium, iron, niacin and others.
2. It also serves as a treatment for health conditions like a cough, anemia, and diabetes.
3. Almonds can also reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and neural degenerative health conditions.
4. They are also good for pregnancy, they contain folic acid which helps to stimulate the baby’s growth and helps to keep the mother healthy during pregnancy.
Almond also stimulates healthy cell growth and tissue formation in babies and reduces birth defects.
5. Also, because of its medicinal values, almond serves as a treatment for heart disorders and respiratory disorders. By implication, this means it promotes heart health and the effectiveness of the respiratory organs.
6. It helps in the regulation cholesterol and blood pressure, potassium is present in almonds and help us to maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Almond also strengthens the immune system and makes it disease resistant.
7. Almonds promote bone health, skin health, hair health, dental health etc because they contain essential vitamins and minerals.
8. Another essential benefit of almond is that it contains vital brain nutrients. It is good for the brain and increases brain activity.
Almonds are beneficial to the health.