– How to make your sperm count better.
– Increasing productivity.
Sperm count, as well as semen volume, are part of the basic things that seem to be of major concern to the male gender. Because without these being in the adequate proportion, reproduction will be difficult.
The normal sperm count ranges from 15 million to more than 200 million sperm per milliliter of semen. And to be considered to have a low count, the individual would have less than 15 million or fewer than 39 million sperm total per ejaculate.
There are a lot of steps that men can take to improve their sperm count and semen volume.
What you eat goes a long way and plays a major role in your overall health, even in determining the sperm count.
Diet is essentially one of the most important things that can help increase your sperm count as well as your semen volume.
Zinc is also an essential mineral that plays an important role in improving testosterone levels as well as sperm production.
Aside from having higher chances of conceiving, an increase in testosterone levels also helps improve your sexual desire and energy.
Zinc deficiency or a lack of vitamins are part of the factors that are attributed to low sperm count. It is, however, important to know that a low sperm count does not mean you are infertile.
Promoting healthy sperm and a healthy sperm density starts with eating right. Here are some foods that improve your sperm count;
1. Oysters; they are rich sources of mineral zinc, which is an essential mineral to improve testosterone.
2. Dark chocolate also contains an amino acid that has been proven to double sperm and semen volume.
3. Eat more healthy fats, supplement your diet with good sources of polyunsaturated fats to give sperm the resources they need to thrive.
4.Eat foods that are rich in vitamin c, folate, and B12.
5. Bananas are also rich sources of vitamin B, which can help bring an increase in stamina.
6. Leafy green vegetables such as spinach are also rich sources of folic acid.
Some other foods you can eat to boost your sperm count include; egg, garlic, broccoli, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, etc.
If you’re eating junks or processed foods, avoid them because they are not good for the overall health, neither are they of any advantage to the sperm density or semen level.