We all what exes are; those people with whom we couldn’t just work things out whether we wanted to or not. While some people are still crying of that boyfriend that left, some others are celebrating their break up. This is, however, not the time to analyse anything; anyone who’s had a break up know a thing or two about exes.
This quotes and sayings below are exes; you might find something you agree with but if you don’t you’ll surely find something that’ll make you laugh.
20 quotes and sayings about exes
1. Definition of Ex? = Thanks for the EXperience. Our time has EXpired. Now EXit my life.
2.“When your ex says “you’ll never find anyone like me” Just smile and reply “that’s the point.”
3. “I don’t think much about guys from the past. I’m glad I knew them, but there’s a reason they didn’t make it into my future.”
– Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
4. “I thought I still loved you but then I realized I just love the memories of who you used to be.”
– Morgan Hanthorn
5. Ever looked at your ex and wondered “Was I drunk the entire relationship?
6. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because his new girlfriend looks like a horse.
7. “Sometimes you don’t even know why you’re crying over them; they didn’t really do anything for you. Funny”
– Abe A
8. It only takes one bad boyfriend to realize that you deserve so much more.
9. “Blaming the ex for the breakup is like blaming the clothes for not fitting you.”
– Khang Kijarro Nguyen
10. You’re not ready for your next if you’re still trying to impress your ex.
11. Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.
12. “Going back to your ex is like reading a book you have already read. The outcome will always be the same.”
– Matthew Donnell
13. “As soon as your ex sees you smiling, that’s the minute they want you back.”
14. “If you feel the need to insult your ex or their new lover, you obviously still have feelings for them.”
– Alexis Rose
15. Dear Ex ; you are the reason why I know I deserve so much better.
16. You’re my ex. That means I no longer owe you any answers. Don’t worry about who I’m with now. It’s not you.
17. “When I see my ex and feel nothing that’s when I know I’m finally over it.”
– Mario Tomasello
18. “Some people are not your ex because the relationship broke up; they’re your ex because the relationship finished, Expired. When that happens it’s often a relief and not a tragedy”
19. “How many times did you wish you had some magic power or magic portion to hypnotize and bring that ex back? Or am I the only one who thought that way? I refuse to believe that.”
– Abe A
20. “We are all trying to get over the person who broke our hearts. We are all far from perfect.”
– Alex Rosa