If you’re doing some of the 15 things listed below, your relationship might be in danger because you might be falling in love with your best friend. Check the list below
1. You wait to share conversations with your friend.
2. You discuss your relationship problems with them and it?s a form of criticism towards your partner.
3. Your friend discusses his/her relationship problems with you.
4. You look forward to seeing your friend more than your own partner (The average couple engages in approximately five minutes of quality conversation per day).
5. You start making comparisons between your partner and your friend.
6. You offer more compassion and concern to your friend than your partner.
7. You fantasize what life is like with your friend.
8. You spend more alone time with your friend than your partner.
9. You secretly spend money on your friend without your partner?s knowledge.
10. Your friend is a source of argument and discord with your partner.
11. You lie and secretly figure out ways to spend time with your friend (leave early, stay late, etc.).
12. You accuse your partner of jealousy every time your friend is discussed.
13. You share feelings and intimate conversations with your friend, which creates an emotional connection.
14. You engage in sexually suggestive conversation with your friend.
15. You frequent social places and events without your partner, hoping to run into your friend.