THIS WORDS WERE GIVEN TO A SON FROM HIS FATHER ABOUT MARRIAGE AND WOMEN ENJOY
Got this piece of advice from a father to son on a social media platform and thought it would be wise of me sharing it with you guys out there already dew for marriage. Though its funny but believe you me it has lots of sense in it..
1. My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well, if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house, divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask her to start paying the other part.
2. My son, your mother, rode the bicycle with me before I bought that tortoise car outside there, any woman that won’t endure with you in your little beginning should not enjoy your riches.
3. My son, pray with your family, there is a tomorrow you don’t know, talk to God that knows everything, everyday.
4. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning… that was our office.
5. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; take charge.
6. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent…
7. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.
8. My son, when you marry, if you live a bachelor-life with your wife, you will soon be single again.
9. My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there are hardly any land for farming anymore, so embrace your woman closely.
10. My son, under the cocoa tree that I did meet your mother could be your eateries and restaurants of nowadays, but remember, the closet thing we did there was to embrace each other.
11. My son, don’t stop taking care of me and your mother, it’s a secret of growing old and having your own children to take care of you too.
12. My son, don’t be carried away when you start making more money, instead of spending your money on those tiny leg girls that never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on that woman that stood by you even when there was no money, not those always asking for money.
13. My son, in our days, our women had more of natural beauty, though I wouldn’t lie to you, some had minor painting of their appellation mostly on their arms, the ones you people now call tattoo, but don’t forget that they didn’t expose any part of their body like your women of nowadays.
14. My son, when I threw little stones or whistled at the window of your mum father’s house, to call her out, it was because I missed her so much.
15. My son, your mother and I are not interested in what happens in your marriage, handle your issues.
16. My son, whenever your girl changes, if it’s because of money, then she wont be a good wife.
17. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.
18. My son, don’t compare your wife to any woman, make her see reasons to change until u get tired.
19. My son, I didn’t send your sisters to school because I was foolish like many to think a female child won’t extend my family name, please don’t make that mistake.
20. My son, your mother have once locked up the cloth I was wearing and almost tore it because she was angry, I did not raise my hand to beat her because of a day like this, so that I can be proud to tell you that I never for once beat your mother.
21. My son, remember I bought your mother’s first sewing machine for her, help your wife achieve her dreams just as you’re pursuing yours.
22. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.
23. My son, I met your mother a virgin and I took more yams to her father, if you don’t meet your wife a virgin, don’t blame her, what I didn’t tell you is that our women had prestige.
After all this, you will realize that you are fully prepared for any lady.