– How to keep the healthy.
– Ways by which we can have a better sight.
The eye is a vital organ of the body that we can hardly do without. They eyes perform a variety of functions that are important for one’s well being.
Without the eyes, it will be difficult to see, the eye serves as the visual sense of any human being and even animals.
Also, the eye is the organ through which both animals and human beings see, if any damage or injury occurs to the eyes, it can lead to blindness (inability to see).
Therefore, it is highly important that we take care of our eyes properly, do not neglect the care of your eyes.
Since it will be difficult to see if there is any impairment in the eyes, it is necessary that we avoid injuries and things that can damage the eyes.
There are some activities you can do that do a lot of good to the eyes. Some ways to keep our eyes safe and healthy include the following;
1. Eat foods that are rich in vitamin A, C, omega 3 and other essential phytonutrients that benefit and improve the eyes.
Diet plays an important role in determining whether the eyes will be healthy or not when you eat a balanced diet and you take fruits, vegetables and foods that contain vitamins and minerals that aid eye health, you will have overall eye protection.
Examples of foods that benefit the eyes include the following; green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, and collards. Fish such as salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other nonmeat protein sources (cheese, tofu).
Fruits such as oranges and other citrus fruits or juices are also great for the eyes.
2. Do not stare too much at your computer screen, look away from your computer screen once a while.
3. Avoid smoking, smoking causes damage to your optic nerve and can also lead to degeneration.
4. Make use of sunglasses.
5. Do not put harmful objects in your eyes, such as a needle, razor, etc.
6. Also, avoid dangerous plays that can cause injury to the eye.
7. Also, use safety eyewear that protects the eyes from airborne infections.
8. Visit the doctor whenever you have any eye infection or disease.