– Why it is important to take fruits.
– The health benefits of consuming a lot of oranges.
Fruits have amazing benefits they contribute to the health and this is why it is essential that you take a lot of fruits even on daily basis.
Fruits are good sources of essential vitamins and minerals that the body needs for sustenance and for proper growth and development.
Taking fruits is a key part of eating a balanced diet. An increase in the intake of fruits helps us to improve both our diet and our health.
An orange belongs to the citrus family. We can classify oranges as part of the ‘super-fruits’, they contain amazing nutrients that benefit the health.
Oranges are one of the most common fruits of the citrus family and we can find them readily available in the market all around the year.
When eating an orange, there is a level of satisfaction you derive from it, an orange is juicy, sweet, tasty and has a good flavor.
Reasons to take oranges frequently include the following;
1. Oranges are very rich in Vitamin C. Citrus generally, are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin C is vital to skin health and body health. It helps in repairing and maintaining a glowing skin.
2. Also, vitamin C serves as an antioxidant and it protects the body against free radicals such as cancers, it reduces inflammation and also strengthens the immune system.
3. Also, When you take oranges, it gives you protection from cold (especially recurrent colds) and cough.
4. Taking oranges can also help you build your immune system and helps to deal with stress. The Vitamin B-1 in an orange helps to achieve this.
5. An orange is also a good source of vitamin B-9, or folate and this vitamin help to reduce the risk of stroke in an individual.
6. Also, oranges can help you achieve a good weight management.
7. Also, the consumption of oranges prevents constipation and prevents diabetes.