– How to prepare a home-made butter from peanut.
– The health benefits of taking peanut butter.
A peanut butter refers to a spread that we derive from peanuts. This spread is always tasty and had peanut flavor. You can use it on bread, sandwiches and on any other meal you desire.
However, this butter is available across the world, we can find it or buy it at stalls, grocery shops, supermarkets, etc.
Also, the processed peanut butter is not always as healthy as the home-made ones. The ones you buy in stores already go through a certain process that reduces the quality of their nutrients.
Also, the kinds of preservatives they add to this kill some of the health benefits that we ought to derive from it.
However, making a home-made butter from peanut require a whole lot of processes. Ordinarily, peanuts themselves go through a few stages before they can become spoonable, spreadable peanut butter.
Despite the processes involved, making peanut butter at home is not impossible, it is achievable.
Some steps to make peanut butter at home include;
1. The primary thing is to get your peanut. Without peanut being available, production of peanut butter will not be possible.
2. Prepare your peanuts, if they are unshelled, shell them. Remove their specks of dirt.
3. Also, you should rinse them under cool water to get rid of any excess dirt.
4. You can also roast the peanut, although, this is not compulsory, it is optional.
5. You can then proceed to grind the nuts in a food processor until they look creamy. One can carry this out for about 3 minutes.
6. Transfer or scrape the peanut butter into a bowl.
7. Also, add salt and sugar to taste.
8. Transfer the butter to a jar or an airtight container.
9. You can as well add peanut cookies. This is also optional.
10. Refrigerate it for a day or two days, then start using.