The best ways to eat garlic that you need to know.
How to get the full benefits of eating garlic.
A garlic is a plant that belongs to the family of ‘Allium Sativum’, it is also related to an onion as it has a pungent bulb.
We can use or eat garlics in deiiferent forms, some peolple eat it raw, some add it as an ingrdient to delicacies, we can also take garlic in its juicy form ( by blending it into juice).
Some people also blend garlics with other ingredients such as onion, pepper, tomatoes, etc and make soup or stew with it.
A garlic has potent anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is famous due to its medicinal and therapeutic properties.
Traditionally, we can use it in the prevention and treatment of various infections, such as the common cold and influenza.
Garlic is also very beneficial for cardiovascular health and decreases both cholesterol and blood pressure which are parts of the reasons that a lot of people eat it.
Despite its pungent smell,its beneficial properties keep drawin a lot of people to its consumption.
Howeer, there are some ways to eat garlic best without going through an allergic reactions. The following are some of the best ways to eat a garlic;
1. If you have to eat garlic in its raw form, do not just eat it because if will lead to an offensive breath and body odor. Rather, crush the garlic and mix it with honey, then you can eat it.
By doing this, there will be no offensive breath nor body odor. Also, you can eat it raw with your lunch or dinner instead of eating it alone.
2. Also, another good way to eat garlic is by cooking it you can cook it to spice up your food. But one thing to not about cooking it is that cooking destroys some active ingredients in garlic such as ‘Allicin’ but this does not mean one will not derive its other benefits.
3. Also, you can take garlic as it you are taking a pill, you swallow it to avoid its pungent smell.
4. You can also take it in powder or dried form.
5. One can also slice garlic into salad, slice it thinly to make it blend with other ingredients in the salad.