– The importance of hydration.
– Reasons to stay hydrated.
A lot of people ask every day, why is water so important? Why should I drink a lot of water? Is water that special? What is the quantity of water I should drink every day?
The answer to these questions is yes, water is vital and it is important that you drink water every day.
Hydration is the process of providing an adequate amount of water to the body tissues. It also involves the incorporation of water molecules into the body.
Hydration is essential to healthy living. The effect of not staying hydrated is dehydration, and these can increase the risk of certain sicknesses.
Dehydration leads to dryness and the ill-functioning of the organs of the body. It is also fatal to the health.
Water is vital for your health and for hydration, and there are many reasons you should drink enough water.
Some of the benefits of staying hydrated are:
1. Hydration aids proper functioning of the organs of the body. When you have enough fluid in your body system, all the organs of the body will operate well without any hindrance.
2. Also, when there are no enough fluids in the system, that is when organs begin to break down or malfunction consistently. Fluids also aid the effectiveness of the organs and prevent breakdown.
3. It also fights diseases and illnesses. It is when we are properly hydrated that we can be free of diseases. Fluid helps us flush out the unwanted toxins that cause diseases to the body. it cleanses and detoxifies the body.
4. Staying hydrated also helps you to stay energized, it also strengthens the immune system.
5. Fluids also ensure heart health, it helps in the circulation of essential nutrients to the body.
Ways to stay hydrated include;
- Drink enough water.
- Eat fruits and vegetables also.
- Drink fruit juices.
- Coconut water is also a good means.
- Eat tomatoes, strawberries, etc.