– Why miscarriage occurs, especially in early pregnancy.
– Ways to avoid miscarriages.
A miscarriage is a spontaneous and natural termination of a pregnancy. It involves a fatal expulsion of the fetus from the womb of the woman carrying it before its due term.
Early termination of pregnancy is a bad occurrence and it can be as a result of the health conditions of the woman and it can be as a result of other reasons.
There are many causes of miscarriage, while some occur naturally, some are due to misuse of drugs or due to the stress that the woman exerts on herself during pregnancy.
Also, in most cases, miscarriages occur at the early stage of the pregnancy. According to research, the risk of miscarriage is high in the first three months.
When a woman is pregnant, there is a progression of stages in the development of the fetus. There is a child developing in her womb.
In order to miscarriages, there are certain precautions we need to take. it is important for the woman to be in a good health condition for her to carry the fetus till birth without any termination.
Also, if a woman experiences any problem or any sign of miscarriage, it is important that she consults the doctor immediately to avoid future complications.
Some precautions that one can take to prevent a miscarriage include the following;
1. Medical checkups are necessary in order to check first, whether the woman is fit to carry the pregnancy.
2. Also, you need to prepare your body and hormones with fertility cleansing. Cleanse your hormones of toxins that can hinder pregnancy to stay.
3. Also, a good diet is important to prevent a miscarriage. Eat a nutrient dense diet that builds your body and hormones.
4. Avoid taking alcohol and smoking cigarettes, they can affect your body.
5. Eat foods and take supplements that contain folic acid.
6. Avoid stress, especially excess stress.
7. Also, you can apply fertility or abdominal massage.