– What you can do to get rid of scars.
– How to be free from annoying scars.
A scar refers to a mark on the skin due to the wounds cuts and injuries that an individual has incurred. There are different scars, a scar might temporal and it can also be permanent.
Often, permanent scars are the ones we get through accidents, deep cuts and injuries and other serious wounds.
Scars occur as a result of injuries, burns, acne, blemishes, insect bites, chicken pox, measles, surgeries, cuts etc.
They also come in different sizes depending on the cause of the scar. At one point or the other, we all try to get rid of the scars on our bodies.
There is no one that will be happy to live with scars. Aside from the fact that scars bring back bad memories, they also serve as an indentation on the skin.
A scar can occur on any part of the body. the face, the head, the hand, nose, legs, neck, back, chest, etc. ( Any part of the body).
Also, there are different types of scars, they include;
Hypertrophic Scars: These are scars that we have as a result of skin infections and skin diseases such as pimples, chicken pox, measles, acne, etc. They are the most common type of scar that we have.
Atrophic Scars: These are also a type of scar, a stretch mark is a perfect example for this. There are also other types of scars.
The following are some of the ways and some natural substances that you can use to clear scars on the skin;
1. You can clear scars by applying baking soda or powder on the skin.
2. Using turmeric powder is also effective.
3. Also, you can apply a mixture of lemon juice or lemon extract and water on the skin to clear scars.
4. Pure honey and aloe vera are also effective.
5. Onion, apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, omega-3, gooseberry, coconut oil and olive oil also help to clear scars on our skin.