– Aerobics and its benefits to the health.
– Reasons to do aerobic exercise.
Aerobics is also a form of exercise that is designed to enhance one’s cardiovascular fitness. It also involves improving the oxygen consumption by the body through the means of aerobic exercise.
Often, this exercise is performed to music. It is an exercise that is highly beneficial to the health. Physical activities are very effective in combating coronary heart diseases. ‘
During aerobic exercise, the body responds quickly to the activity, one will begin to breathe faster.
The exercise is good as it helps to maximize the amount of oxygen in the blood, it increases blood flow to the muscles and back to the lungs.
Also, during the activity, the capillaries will widen to deliver more oxygen to the muscles and carry away waste products, such as carbon dioxide and lactic acid.
Aerobic activities include; bicycling, walking, swimming, etc. These can help you live longer and healthier.
The role these activities play in staying healthy is great. Benefits of aerobic exercise include;
1. Aerobic exercise affects your heart, lungs and blood flow in a positive way. It also improves the functionality of your immune system.
2. It transports more oxygen to the brain and the effect of this is an increased ability to think and reason.
3. Exercise increases your stamina and endurance, regular aerobic exercise leaves you full of strength and vigor. It also helps in building your muscles and improving posture.
The exercise also ensures physical fitness, you will look healthier and better.
4. It also helps to maintain good health and reduce your risk of chronic disease and physical inactivity such as; high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and cardiovascular diseases.
5. It also promotes mental health, in turn, it increases your confidence, emotional stability, memory, and brain function.
6 Aerobic exercise causes a natural and high degree of well- being, it reduces the risk for heart diseases.
7. It is also good for weight loss, exercises burn up calories, which will in turn h[elp you shed excess weight.
It is essential that we include doing exercise as part of our lifestyle, this will enhance an overall well-being.