– Reasons to take onion juice.
– The benefits onion juice contributes to the health.
Due to the pungent smell of onions, some people are allergic to taking it in its raw form. However taking it in its juicy form is preferable to them.
In any form you take onions, you are doing yourself a whole lot of good. The same benefits people derive form taking onions either in its raw form or when cooked can also be derived from its juice.
Tips to prepare onion juice;
- Remove the onion peels.
- Wash with clean water.
- Cut the onion into pieces.
- Put the pieces in the blender.
- Add little water.
- Blend to taste.
- You can also mix the juice with honey.
- Pour it inside your juice glass, then it is ready.
Benefits of taking onion juice include the following;
1. A mixture of onion juice with honey is an effective cure for fever, cold, cough, allergies and sore throat.
2. It also helps to cure sleeping disorders (insomnia).
3. Onion juice can also help to relieve pain and nausea that we acquire due to worms.
4. Onions contain antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities that helps the skin health in a great way. Its juice can serve as a powerful antiseptic that protects your skin from acne-causing bacteria and other skin infections.
Onions and onion juice can be used in the treatment of acne and pimples.
5. Also, the juice of onions can serve as a remedy for various hair problems. It is a treatment for thinning hair, it also treats hair loss and dandruff, it also helps in maintaining hair colour, and it is good for the overall hair growth.
6. Onion juice also heals effectively, it can also cure burnt skin or an insect bite or a bee bite.
7. It can also help to relieve menstrual pains and cure menstrual disorders.
8. Onion juice also serves as a cure for ear and eye problems, its juice serves as eye drops for clear vision.
9. Another benefit of taking onion juice is that it prevents toothaches and tooth decaying.
10. It also helps us to get rid of dark spots and pigmentation.