– Some scrabble tips that you need as a beginner,
– Tips that will help you in playing scrabble.
Scrabble is one of the most educative and intellectual games a person can engage in. It ignites your thinking capacity and gives you mental alertness.
There are many amazing benefits that we can derive from playing games generally, that is, healthy and good games.
Scrabble is a game that combines language, tactics, smartness, and strategy. You need to be a good user of language in order to be a good player of scrabble.
Also, this game is a board game in which the players draw letter tiles and they take a turn in interlocking words like a crossword.
Players earn points according to the letters each player play, their positions on the board and the words they form.
This game helps you in so many ways, it improves and enriches your repertoire of words. You will always learn new words when you play this game.
When playing this game, your hands, your brain, your mind, your focus as well as your intelligence must be put to use. DO not give room for distractions if you want to play scrabble and play it well.
Here are some tips that will help you when you want to play Scrabble;
1. Learn words and their spellings. This will really help you, you don’t necessarily have to start from learning the big words, rather, start from knowing two, three, four and five- lettered words. This is really important.
2. Don’t be rigid when playing. For instance, many of us are familiar with using the letter ‘u’ anytime we use letter ‘q’, this might not work all the time with this game.
The reason for this is because there are only four ‘u’ in this game when you exhaust this, you might really be stranded, this is not only applicable to ‘q’ but to other letters as well.
3. Also, you must be mentally alive when playing, the moment you get a word, start ruminating on your next move, this will help you a lot.
4. Also, it is important to know the combination of the beginning of words so as to make playing this game easier for you.
5. It is also important that you know the rules and strategies of the game.