– How to be free from constipation.
– What to do when you have constipation.
Constipation is a condition that has to do with the bowels and the digestive system. It simply refers to a state of the bowels in which the intestines become filled with hardened feces.
Also, medically, it is a condition that occurs due to the inability of an individual to excrete the normal way he should. When there are fewer than three stools per week it is a sign of constipation.
When constipation occurs occasionally, there is no need to fret. But when it becomes a constant thing, it is advisable that you see a doctor.
In most cases, constipation responds to conservative treatment, such as intake of enough fluid, dietary and body exercise and the use of laxatives.
There are some symptoms of constipation which include;
- Stomach upset and discomfort, in most cases the discomfort is more felt in the lower abdominal region.
- Also, difficulty in passing out excretion is another symptom.
- You might also experience passing out hard or small stools.
- Also, weird bowel movement can occur
- You might also feel very uneasy.
There are many ways to treat constipation, some of these include the following;
1. Often, the use of laxatives is a very effective means of treating constipation. Get over-the-counter laxatives but do not overuse the drugs.
The abuse of laxatives can cause more serious problems.
2. You can also do exercises that require you to move your bowels, this will help you a lot.
3. Take ginger, ginger contains a lot of properties that are aid digestion, taking ginger will be of help.
4. Taking lemon water is also another way of treating constipation. Lemon contains citric acid and this acts as a stimulant to the digestive system and can help flush toxins from your body.
5. Eating healthy fats is also important. Olive oil, nuts, avocados, etc contain healthy fats, which can help lubricate your intestines and ease constipation.