– What to do when you have fatigue.
– Causes and symptoms of fatigue.
Fatigue refers to a feeling of weariness and exhaustion that is often caused by excess physical activities.
Often times, many of us feel unnecessarily tired and we are unable to attribute the tiredness to any cause. But many times the cause of this unexplained tiredness is mainly stress.
We exert a lot of stress on ourselves during our daily activities and the end result of this is fatigue.
Different people do different jobs and the level of stress we encounter in our jobs differ from one person to another.
However, regardless of the job you do your health is important, do not mount too much pressure on yourself.
Practice self-discipline that will make you refrain at the sight of stress. Also, do not subdue yourself to any unnecessary pressure.
The major cause of fatigue include the following;
1. Stress is the major cause.
2. Also, Lack of sleep, that is, sleep deprivation can cause fatigue.
3. Poor diet or eating an unhealthy food can also cause it.
4. Improper or inconsistent lifestyle is also another cause.
5. Dehydration also leads to weariness and an unexplainable tiredness.
The major symptoms of fatigue include tiredness, a feeling of exhaustion, lack of energy, dizziness or drowsiness, etc.
The simple ways to overcome fatigue include the following;
1. Avoiding stress as well as the known stressors help to overcome fatigue. Reduce stress to boost energy.
2. Eating a balanced is also vital, eat well and live well.
3. Do not deprive yourself of adequate sleep, learn to sleep well and rest properly.
4. Regular exercise also helps you overcome fatigue.
5. Also, drink enough fluid every day. Hydration is also an essential key to being healthy.
6. Also, eat fresh foods and avoid processed foods.
7. Stay away from alcohol and avoid caffeine.