– What are the causes of hormonal imbalance?
– Symptoms and treatments of hormonal disorder.
Hormonal disorder refers to a physical or psychical malfunction that pertains to the hormones. Hormonal balance is vital to a healthy living.
There are some times when hormonal imbalances or fluctuations occur naturally and these include the cases of puberty, menopause, and perimenopause.
Often, hormone imbalance may also be caused by toxins or an unbalanced lifestyle. Knowing the cause of hormone imbalance goes a long way in knowing how to prevent them.
For some individuals, stress might be the cause of the imbalance. Live a stress-free life to avoid these disorders or imbalances.
Causes of this imbalance include;
Some body care products contain certain chemicals that are dangerous to the hormones. Examples of such chemicals include parabens, phthalates, triclosan, 4-Methylbenzylidene, petrochemicals, and lead.
These are chemical toxins that you should avoid to have a hormonal balance.
2. Also, there are some chemicals that are made from can mimic hormones or bind to hormone receptor sites, they are known as xenohormones, these chemicals disrupt the body’s natural hormonal balance.
3. Anything that we do in an extremity can be fatal to the health. When you undergo extreme exercise, it can affect the hormones and lead to imbalance.
4. Also, when there is a high body fat content, it can lead to hormonal disorder.
There are many symptoms of hormone imbalance, but the ones that are the most common symptoms are:
1. When there is hormone imbalance, it will be difficult to maintain the weight, this is why some women often experience persistent weight gain regardless of the efforts they put into ensuring that they maintain their weight.
2. Fatigue is also another symptom, the individual tends to get tired easily or get tired without a cause.
3. Anxiety and depression can also occur.
Treatment of hormonal imbalance;
- Eat Healthily.
- Reduce your stress level or physical activities.
- Consulting a doctor is also important.
- Also, avoid chemicals that are harmful to the health.
- Exercise yourself but do not over exercise.