– Why banana juice is important to the health.
– The effects of taking banana juice.
Generally, fruits benefit us and our health in a lot of ways, they contain vital and essential nutrients that the body needs to remain healthy.
Examples of fruits include; oranges, mango, cashew, pineapple, guava, and many others. Bananas happen to be among the most widely consumed fruits and they are often eaten fresh.
Bananas are high in antioxidants, potassium, and pectin ( which is a form of fiber), they also contain magnesium and vitamins C and B6.
We can get the juice of banana by blending banana, we can either mi it with a flavor or not. Whichever way you take it, its taste is always sweet and refreshing.
Also, there are many benefits we can derive from taking a banana as a fruit, these benefits we can also get when we take banana juice.
The health benefits of taking banana juice include the following;
1. A banana is high in dietary fiber and this is good fr the health. Fiber helps to restore normal bowel function.
2. Also bananas are good for the heart, potassium is one the most vital nutrients for keeping your heart healthy which bananas contain. Potassium helps with muscle contraction and it also helps the heart to squeeze blood throughout the body.
Also, potassium is a mineral electrolyte that keeps electricity flowing throughout the body. Potassium is required to keep your heart beating.
3.A banana also contains Vitamin A which is essential for eye health, it improves better sight.
4. Bananas also contain high levels of tryptophan, which the body converts to serotonin, this has an effect on the mood of an individual. It helps to overcome depression.
5. A banana also contains vitamin C, antioxidants, potassium and many of the B group vitamins, these essential nutrients help to fight against diseases.
6. Taking banana and its juice can also help with weight loss and also aids digestion.
Taking banana juice is healthy, it also prevents us from certain cancers, cardiovascular diseases, inflammation and many others.