– List of healthiest vegetables that are good for your health.
– The importance of eating vegetables.
A vegetable is a healthy plant that farmers raise for the consumption of its edible part. The edible parts of vegetable vary from one vegetable to the other.
For instance, for some vegetables, their root is their edible part such as carrot. While other vegetables may have their leaves, fruits or even their flowers as their edible part.
Vegetables are leafy in most cases, although we have some of them that are not leafy such as eggplant, carrot, and many more.
Also, vegetables are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamins B, C and K, fiber, potassium, magnesium, and folate.
There are many benefits that we can derive from the consumption of vegetable. When you eat vegetables, especially the healthy and fresh ones, you look fresh and healthy.
Also, due to the nutrients and vitamins in vegetables, eating them give you an edge over diseases. There are some vegetables that also helps to detoxify the body.
You look younger, fresher and healthier when you eat vegetables. Eating vegetables help you to slow down the aging process also give you a great defense against cancer and heart disease.
It is not all vegetables that you can eat, not that they are not good but eating some of them give you allergic reactions. So it is important to choose healthy vegetables so as to stay healthy and free of diseases.
The healthy vegetables that you should include in your diet include the following;
1. Eat cabbage, this is a healthy vegetable this benefits the health.
2. Take a lot of carrots, they fight cancer and aid a better eyesight.
3, Also, eat onions, they have amazing benefits they contribute to the health.
4. Broccoli is a vegetable you must not miss.
5. Also, eat Brussels sprouts and cauliflower.
6. Eat spinach and lettuce.
7. Also, take enough of tomatoes, pepper, garlic and chili pepper.