– The pros and cons of piercing parts of the body.
– Things you should note before piercing your ears.
Piercing is an act that involves making a hole in the body so that people can wear jewelry on it.
Different parts of the body can be pierced which include; eyebrows, genitals, lip, belly button, nipple, nose, ear and tongue and some other parts of the body that we might not think of.
Piercing can also take place at any stage, but the most piercing is at the infant stage when the child is small and will not really feel the pain of piercing.
Adults also pierce parts of their body as a sense of fashion or for other specific purposes.Also, the ear is the most common place that people pierce.
There are also many instruments that people use for piercing.
These instruments include piercing gun, earrings, piercing needle and other piercing instruments.
Most people’s aim for piercing is to beautify that part of the body, it has its dangers.
Piercing at home is also not a good idea, do not leave piercing in the hands of a novice.
Go to those who are professionals in that aspect.
The dangers of piercing include the following;
1. Piercing, no matter how little you may think it is can trigger bigger issues or consequences. such as allergic reactions, infections and hepatitis.
These consequences include allergic reactions, infections, and hepatitis.
2. Tetanus is also a bacteria that enters the body through puncture wounds.
This makes tetanus a risk factor of piercing especially if it is not well pierced.
3. Apart from the infections that can occur in the pierced area, other dangers include swelling, pain in the part, slow healing, and sometimes bleeding.
4. Other risks of piercing are abscesses, pyogenic granuloma, impetigo, cellulitis, perichondritis, Keloid scarring and some other infections.