5 Heart Attack Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore
Heart attack is very deadly. Sometimes it leads to death of those who ignore the symptoms, those that does’t take it serious. Preventing heart attack is very important but to be able to do that, we need to know the sysmptoms. 5 of the common symptoms of heart attack are discussed below;
- Pain, pressure or discomfort in the chest area or center of the chest, lasting more than a few minutes.
- Pain in one or both arms, neck, back, jaw and/or stomach.
- Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort.
- You may also sweat, experience nausea or feel dizzy.
- Women are more likely to experience all these symptoms.