Good driving habits are also vital in helping keep your tires in good condition. Such habits include:
- Always buckle your seat belt.
- Avoid fast starts, stops, and turns.
- Avoid potholes and other objects on the road.
- Do not overload your vehicle. Follow your vehicle’s tire information or owner’s manual for the maximum recommended load for your vehicle.
- Don’t Have Your Car Visible Anywhere in Your Mirrors
- Do not run over curbs or hit your tires against the curb when parking.
- Obey posted speed limits.
- Pay More Attention to Traffic Than Road Signs