– Amazing benefits of avocado.
– Why you must include avocados in your diet.
Avocado is a unique type of fruit and it is commonly referred to as pear fruit. It is highly nutritious and has a lot of health benefits.
There are many kinds of avocados, and their shape varies as well as the color (from green to black).
It is good to include pear fruit in your diet due to these benefits:
1. Avocado is high in healthy fats, it also contains heart-healthy fatty acids.
2. It is also good for cancer prevention. Avocados are a good source of antioxidant carotenoids like alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
These antioxidants protect your body’s cells against cancerous diseases and serve as a form of defense against some other diseases.
Alpha-carotene appears to be especially important for cancer prevention.
Avocados also contain high levels of vitamin C and vitamin E, which are potent anti-cancer antioxidants.
3. Fiber is another nutrient found in relatively large amounts in avocado.
4 .Avocados are very high in potassium, which support healthy blood pressure levels. According to reports, they contain more potassium than bananas.
5.They also contain nutrients and powerful antioxidants that protect the eyes.
6. Eating a high-fat food like avocado can actually lower the amount of fat in your blood, this clearly shows that all fats are not equal.
Getting enough of the right fats is important for healthy living.
7. Heart disease is the most common cause of death in the world. But, eating pears protect us from these heart diseases and lowers your risk of many life-threatening diseases like cancer, diabetes.
They are also good for maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
8. They also help with weight loss. It is surprising that a food high in fat and calories like avocado is good for weight loss.
However, research has shown that avocado’s monounsaturated fatty acids are much more likely to be used as slow burning energy than stored as body fat.
They are good for losing weight, improving your skin and help you live a longer and healthier life.
9. Avocado oil is highly nutritious and good for cooking.Replace damaging vegetable oils with a good cold-pressed avocado oil.
10. Avocados are also important for women who are pregnant due to its high concentrations of folate (also known as folic acid).
Eating foods that contain nutritional value is good for healthy living.