The ad-hoc Electoral Committee of ?FIFA has announced the candidates that will contest in it’s February 26th presidential election, that will herald a new reign in the leadership of football globally.
Names of the candidates include;
- Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein of Jordan
- Sheikh Salman Bin Ebrahim AL Khalifa of Bahrain
- Jersey Champagne of France
- Gianni Infantino of Italy
- Tokyo Sexwale of South Africa.
“The Ad-hoc Electoral Committee has formally admitted and declared the candidates eligible for the election of the office of FIFA president at the extraordinary FIFA Congress,” said a formal notice sent to the 209 member associations by FIFA.